Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Update:
24/03/2020 – 6.30am (AEST)
Updated Cancellation Policy
The current worldwide travel restriction updates, border closures and quarantine requirements are not what anyone could call normal circumstances. Due to these exceptional circumstances and the unprecedented impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) worldwide, we have updated our cancellation policy to align with current travel industry and tour operator standards.
For customers who are booked to travel between now and May 31, 2020
- As a result of the rapidly evolving Novel Coronavirus pandemic and strict government travel advice, we reached the unfortunate decision to suspend all our trips globally until May 31, 2020.
- For those booked on one of our suspended trips, you’ll get the full amount provided in the form of a travel credit voucher, plus an additional $300(AUD) travel credit. This is redeemable for travel by December 31, 2021.
For customers who are booked to travel from June 1, 2020
- At present, all of our tours scheduled from June 1, 2020 are due to depart as planned
- If you choose to suspend your tour departing from June 1, 2020, please keep in mind then the below will apply:
- If you have paid more than a deposit - you’ll get the full amount provided in the form of a travel credit voucher, plus an additional $300(AUD) travel credit. This is redeemable for travel by December 31, 2021.
- If you have paid only the deposit - you’ll get the full amount provided in the form of a travel credit voucher. This is redeemable for travel by December 31, 2021.
Frequently asked questions
If my trip is cancelled, how will I know?
If your tour was scheduled to depart between now and May 31, 2020, your tour has been cancelled. If this affects you, we’ll contact you directly as soon we can.
If your tour is due to depart from June 1, 2020 your tour is scheduled to depart as planned.
Is my tour still running?
If your tour is due to depart from June 1, 2020 and if you haven’t heard from us or your travel agent, then there have been no changes to your tour, and it is running as scheduled. A member of our customer service team will be in touch with you if your trip is changing or will be suspended.
My tour isn’t until later on this year, I am nervous about travelling, should I cancel now?
We advise you to wait until closer to your tours departure date to allow you to make a more informed decision, however, if you would like to make alternative arrangements now, we recommend calling our Customer Services team, on the number to the right of the website, to discuss travel credit and booking transfer options.
*Terms and Conditions
This offer is valid until further notice. Refund in the form of a non-refundable Credit Voucher to the value of the amount paid plus $300 (AUD), redeemable for travel until December 31, 2021. Credit Vouchers are not redeemable for cash. The new booking is subject to any increase in price at time of purchase. Offer may be withdrawn at any time and other restrictions may apply